Hello everyone! You may know me from these places:
#schemechannels on Libera.chat
- The chicken-users and chicken-hackers mailing lists
I'm an infosec consultant with a software development background. I've run into Emacs in 2013 and got into Lisp development in 2015. I have extensive experience with Emacs Lisp and CHICKEN Scheme and use them for recreational development. I like to help out people and the projects I believe in, so I've set up this account to receive donations for my work.
What I do
- Emacs packages
- Emacs support
- CHICKEN Scheme hacking
- Other Scheme hacking (R5RS/R7RS)
- Other Lisp hacking (Clojure, ClojureScript, Picolisp, TXR, MAL)
- Web development
- Proof of concept work (for example emulating video games in Emacs)
- (Security) Source code review
This is a selection of what I believe to be the most important projects I contribute to. My contributions are logged here. Further projects are available on my self-hosted static Git repository website: https://depp.brause.cc/.
- circe (maintainer)
- esxml (contributor)
- evil-mode (contributor)
- csharp-mode (contributor)
- nov.el (author)
- eyebrowse (author)
- shackle (author)
I want to relieve pain points when working with Emacs and Scheme implementations. I'm particularly interested in those with a good effort/benefit ratio, as these tend to be easier to fulfill than more ambitious goals. Examples:
- Providing a GTK binding for CHICKEN Scheme: Solved with the gtk-server egg.
- Improving the CHICKEN Scheme wiki search results to not list outdated results by default: Solved by adjusting the search database query.
- Providing SICP eggs: Solved by submitting the srfi-203 and srfi-216 eggs to the coop.
Please contact me for further ideas what to work on.
wasamasa vlastní na iných platformách nasledovné účty:
wasamasa sa pridal pred 1 rokom.