Olivier H. (olinuxx)
Contributor to computer aided music with free software related things.
I'm interested and contributing to free software, and particularly to audio and/or MIDI software for use in Computer Aided Music (CAM).
I'm system administrator for linuxmao.org, developer of the LibraZiK project, contributor to Debian, and contributor to a lot of libre/free software mainly in the field of Computer Aided Music.
My contributions are mainly floating around:
- writing documentations and tutorials in French,
- creation, development, and maintenance of a ready-to-go linux audio free distribution (LibraZiK),
- software packaging for Debian,
- the possibility of having a French graphical user interface,
- documentation translation into French.
Starting in 2009, I am system administrator of this francophone website which is a set of tools (wiki, forum, blog, IRC channel,...) dedicated to CAM with free software. That takes me several hours a week. I'm touching (or have touched) to everything, everywhere it's needed on this website :
- general maintenance of the website,
- development (mainly translation) of the "Tiki" CMS (powering the website) ,
- wiki management and organization,
- forums moderation,
- users management,
- setting up some tools in order to ease the website daily use,
More information on my user page on the website : https://linuxmao.org/olinuxx.
Development of the LibraZiK project
I'm the lead developer and founder of LibraZiK and it's been taking up several hours a week on average since the end of January 2015 for this activity.
Working on this project, I'm communicating with numerous software development teams of each software and I'm contributing with creation or improvement propositions of the translation for the graphical user interface (GUI), proper integration on the desktop environment, as well as some useful feature requests,...etc.
LibraZiK being based on Debian, I'm also contributing to the Debian project when I can.
Debian project contributor
From my projects and my day-to-day use of Debian, I'm contributing to the Debian project through the Debian bug tracking system particularly. I also help to improve some Debian packages. I also make contributions to the French package description translation system named DDTSS.
See for example:
Several free projects contributor
In particular, French language translation of many graphical user interfaces and/or some documentation, and also bug reports and code contributions:
- audio digital software: Audacity, Hydrogen, mhWaveEdit, ReZound, Ardour, Qtractor, LMMS, amSynth, QjackCtl, Qsynth, noise-repellent, FMIT, QjackRcd, Tutka, Piano Booster, gtklick, Simple Screen Recorder, 6PM, Ray Session, vkeybd, x42-avldrumkit, dgedit, DrumGizmo, Whysynth, Hexter, Non suite, StretchPlayer, PlayItSlowly, jalv.select, Cadence, Carla, stegosaurus, QLCplus, Kmidimon, Qsampler, ShowQ, ladish, HybridReverb2, pure-data, pd-l2ork, Klystrack, ZynAddSubFX, ADLplug, OPL3 Bank Editor, DPF-plugins, Sonic-Pi, Cinelerra CV, Cinelerra GG, BuzzTrax, Tunefish, MicroDude, LSP-plugins, Xwax, OBS Studio, setBfree, Fabla, Sorcer, Luppp, ArtyFX, DPF, Geonkick, BambooTracker, Polyphone, JACK, iConnConfig, GxPlugins.lv2, Linthesia, Foo-YC20, CheeseCutter, Zrythm, SpectMorph, Chataigne, Lingot, Elektroid, LinuxBand, Anthem, Lenmus, Sfizz, cv-lfo-blender-lv2, Jamulus, LossLessCut, AriaMaestosa, MCPdisp, New Session Manager, gNinjam, Mamba, XTuner, MPK-M2-editor, Qloud, GxReverseDelay.lv2, Rakarrack-Plus, Guitarix, jack_mixer,... and others.
- others: Synaptic, nm-tray, phpmyadmin, weblate, flySpray, cagette, hunspell, Mastodon, Liberapay, DokuWiki, Compiz-reloaded, Tiki, PeerTube,... and others.
French translation of:
- Ardour FLOSS manual,
- openavproduction software user manual,
- Debian-reference guide,
- Sonic-Pi manual/tutorial.
I've also translated into French and am maintaining the websites :
trebmuh vlastní na iných platformách nasledovné účty:
trebmuh je členom 3 tímov:
trebmuh sa pridal pred 7 rokmi.